Once again, I’ve come across another great recipe for those of you who are looking to try something different and creating a masterpiece for your lunch or dinner. This week, I’m speaking to my sushi-loving fans who’s ever been divided between going out for a burger or sitting down for sushi… Now, you can have both!!! Sorta… Check out this awesome Salmon Wasabi Burger from my friends at ElanasPantry.com!
- 1 pound skinless salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup fresh scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup wasabi powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- coconut oil for frying
- Rinse salmon, pat dry, and cut into ¼ inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, ginger, scallions, cilantro, eggs, lime juice, almond flour, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine wasabi powder and water to form a paste.
- Mix wasabi paste into salmon mixture.
- Form batter into 2-inch patties with your hands.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté patties in batches until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes per side.