I recently endured a 21-day fast (for personal reasons) and decided to cut out meat, dairy, sugar, processed foods, and caffeine. If you know anything about the personal trainer life, you know how much we fitness professionals rely on caffeine! Talk about a brutal 21 days. But you know what? I actually felt great being on this fast!
So during this fast, I looked around for delicious recipes that could keep me going and I have to say, going vegan allowed me to find some amazing recipes! I didn’t realize how many different ways to can prepare cauliflower!!! Speaking of which, here is a Paleo Curry Cauliflower Recipe that blew my mind! It’s so simple too!!! Shout out to our friends at FreckledItalian.com for providing this great recipe!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and chop cauliflower.
- Toss cauliflower with melted coconut oil, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 40-45 minutes.