- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lb. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- sea salt & fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- olive oil spray
- 4 pieces (7 oz. each) flounder (or tilapia or sole)
- In a large skillet heat oil on high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add tomatoes, salt and fresh pepper and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes, add fresh basil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while sauce is simmering, season fish with salt and pepper and lightly spray with oil. Broil or grill fish on medium heat until cooked through.
- When fish is cooked, top with tomato sauce.